Welcome to Nya's Room...

...where you always find paper, glitter and ribbon littering the floor but where hopefully you'll also find lots of inspiration and ideas.

Sunday 26 September 2010

New blog, first post...

Here I am... my new blog. It will be dedicated to crafting, which has taken over a big part of my free time and a big part of the house. It was taking over the living room until all my crafting material were moved to Nya's room. Nya is my beautiful (and she knows it) black cat who is now having to share her room with mommy when she is crafting. So to thank her for sharing her room I decided to name my blog "Nya's Room"

I will try to update this blog regularly but I am hardly a "good blogger". I hope to be adding my craft creations here to share them with everyone and hopefully give inspiration to people as so many people, unknowingly, have given inspiration to me through their blogs.
So this is my chance to give something back.

No comments:

Post a Comment