Welcome to Nya's Room...

...where you always find paper, glitter and ribbon littering the floor but where hopefully you'll also find lots of inspiration and ideas.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Maybe next month

I didn't win a prize at the Crafter's Companion challenge this month. Too bad, since I really wanted that Winter's Tale cd but oh well. At least I got to publish my first card out there for other crafters to see. Next time I will try harder and maybe make more cards for the challenge. Feeling a bit more confident now! ^^
As a little treat, here's is my very first commissioned card. I had never made a card for someone else before (haven't made much after this one either...) as I make cards for me, to give to friends and family.
I am very proud of this card. That flower looks amazing, I really should sit down and make some more paper flowers; I had so much fun making that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment