Welcome to Nya's Room...

...where you always find paper, glitter and ribbon littering the floor but where hopefully you'll also find lots of inspiration and ideas.

Friday 22 October 2010

Crafter's Companion 5th Birthday!

I've been away quite a while now... mainly WoW is keeping me busy in the evening and I haven't been able to do much crafting. I still haven't finished my christmas cards...
Buuuut...! I managed to finish a card for Crafter's Companion 5th Birthday!I love making these double consertina cards! They look so complicated (I got people that couldn't fold it after they opened it ^^) but they are so easy to make!I picked the Fairies of the Garden cd (although my first idea was to do a card with all of Beatrix Potter's cd) because I love pink and the idea with the double consertina card would work better with some fairy decoupage.So here it is! I am going to enter it to the competition so wish me luck! :D

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an amazing card congratulations on winning the competition. Bet you are looking forward to an amazing weekend,you will have to leave some pics on your blog

    Regards

    Pam Leng

    ReplyDelete